Once upon a Time, There Was You : A Novel
by Berg, Elizabeth
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Elizabeth Berg is the author of many bestselling novels, as well as two collections of short stories and two works of nonfiction. Open House was an Oprah’s Book Club selection, Durable Goods and Joy School were selected as ALA Best Books of the Year, and Talk Before Sleep was short-listed for an ABBY Award. Berg has been honored by both the Boston Public Library and the Chicago Public Library, and is a recipient of the New England Booksellers Award for her body of work. Her writing has been translated into twenty-seven languages, and she adapted her novel Pull of the Moon into a play that has been successfully performed on two stages in the Chicago area. Berg lives in Chicago. From the Hardcover edition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Once upon a Time, There Was You : A Novel
- Berg, Elizabeth
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Random House of Canada, Limited
- Place of Publication
- Mississauga, ON, Canada
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction; Signed & Inscribed;
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [More]