One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
by Seuss, Dr. ; Geisel, Theodore
- Very Good in Good dust jacket; Boards rubbed, gift inscription on front free endpaper, jacket lightly soiled and rubbed.
Selkirk, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish is a 1960 children's book by Dr. Seuss. A simple rhyming book for learner readers, it is a book with a freewheeling plot about a boy and a girl, and the many amazing creatures they have for friends and pets. One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish was part of the Beginner Book Video series which included Oh, the Thinks You Can Think! and The Foot Book. Rik Mayall narrated this story as part of a HarperCollins audiobook that also includes The Lorax, Dr.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
- Seuss, Dr. ; Geisel, Theodore
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Good dust jacket; Boards rubbed, gift inscription on front free endpaper, jacket lightly soiled and rubbed.
- Quantity available
- First Edition; First Printing
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Dr. Seuss, 1960s Childrens Books, Collectible Childrens Books, Beginning Readers
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Books;
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]