One Way to Heaven
by Cullen, Countee
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Harper & Brothers, 1932. First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good. First edition stated, first printing. Near Fine, with rubbing to title labels, faint sunning to spine cloth, and toning to pages. A rather lovely copy, lacking the dust jacket.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Burnside Rare Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- One Way to Heaven
- Cullen, Countee
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Harper & Brothers
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Harlem Renaissance
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
Burnside Rare Books specializes in American and British literature, and rare nonfiction. We are located in downtown Portland, Oregon and open by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]