Ontario Civil Practice 2017 + CD-ROM
by Watson & McGowan
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Toronto: Thomson Reuters, 2016. Book. Fine. Hardcover. 8vo - 7¾" - 9¾" Tall. Blue cloth, gilt and red to front and spine. 1628 pages..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Alexandria's Library (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Ontario Civil Practice 2017 + CD-ROM
- Watson & McGowan
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Thomson Reuters
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- 8vo - 7¾" - 9¾" Tall
Terms of Sale
Check/cheque, international money order or PayPal. Order directly from email@example.com. Overseas rates at cost, please contact us for a specific quote. All books returnable within 14 days with prior notice.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Alexandria's Library
An independent online bookseller with a diverse collection of Out-of-Print, Rare, Used, Antiquarian & Hard-to-Find Books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]