Operation And Control Of Water Treatment Processes
by Charles R Cox
- near fine
- Near fine/very good +
Gridley, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Uncommon Works, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Operation And Control Of Water Treatment Processes
- Charles R Cox
- Book Condition
- Used - Near fine
- Jacket Condition
- very good +
- Quantity Available
- Second Printing
- World Health Organization
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science & Technology;
Terms of Sale
Uncommon Works, IOBA
90 day return guarantee, for up to 90 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. The authenticity of signatures guaranteed.
Please note: Large, heavy and multi-volume sets billed at actual postage.
About the Seller
About Uncommon Works, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...