Operation Narcissus: Eyes Only Top Secret
by Col. Barney Oldfield USAF (Ret.)
- as new
- As New/Near Fine
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
1978. Hardcover. Condition: Near Fine. Dust Jacket Included. 1st Edition. 1st edition, As New.condition, with a near fine dust jacket, published by Pandick Press, New York and Los Angeles, 429 pages. The legendary Barney Oldfield recounts "Operation Narcissus" the World War II operation to save and smuggle out of war torn Poland several million dollars of Gold Bullion, and keep it out of the hands of Hitler and his Nazi cohorts. With a signed presentation by the author. A fascinating read!. Signed by Author(s).
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The FW Collections (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Operation Narcissus
- Col. Barney Oldfield USAF (Ret.)
- Green Boards with gilt print on front and spine
- Book Condition
- New As New
- Jacket Condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity Available
- Pandick Press Pacific Book and Printing
- Place of Publication
- New York Pasadena
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- rare books; History; WWII; ABAA-50;
Terms of Sale
The FW Collections
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Please note: non-book and large sized books or orders may attract a higher shipping cost than standard Biblio rate. We will contact you with adjusted shipping rate for you to approve before order is shipped. You can estimate shipping costs at USPS.com before placing order or send us a message if you have any questions.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2020
Ask Seller a Question
About The FW Collections
The FW Collections include a wide range of Vintage and Newer Books, Maps, Posters, Poetry, Magazines, Prints, Fine Art, Ephemera, Photographs, Paper from 50 years of collecting. Favorite topics: vintage midwest, visual arts, farming, politics, governance, cultural variations, WWII, and history, family life and vintage children's Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...