Orations. Pro Milone. In Pisonem. Pro Scauro. Pro Fonteio. Pro Rabirio postumo. Pro Marcello. Pro Ligario. Pro rege Deiotaro. With an English translation by N.H. Watts.
Standard Delivery: 25 to 45 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Scrinium Classical Antiquity (NL)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Orations. Pro Milone. In Pisonem. Pro Scauro. Pro Fonteio. Pro Rabirio postumo. Pro Marcello. Pro Ligario. Pro rege Deiotaro. With an English translation by N.H. Watts.
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Loeb Classical Library
- Place of Publication
- Cambridge, Ma
- This edition first published
- January 1, 1931
Terms of Sale
Scrinium Classical Antiquity
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Scrinium Classical Antiquity
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]