Ore Deposits of the United States, 1933-1967: The Graton-Sales Volume (2 volumes)
by Ridge, John D. (editor)
- Very Good condition
Castle Rock, Colorado
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical, and Petroleum Engineers, Inc., 1968. 1st Edition. Hardback. Very Good condition. Previous owner stamps on edges and endpapers. Embossed stamps on title pages. Some shelfwear. Gold cloth with blue lettering. Errata sheet laid in. 1880 pages in two volumes. Contains brief biographies of Louis Caryl Graton and Reno Haber Sales, for whom the work was named. Contains descriptions of mines developed in the U.S. after 1933 (when the Lindgren volume was published).
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Century Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Ore Deposits of the United States, 1933-1967: The Graton-Sales Volume (2 volumes)
- Ridge, John D. (editor)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good condition
- 1st Edition
- American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical, and Petroleum Engineers, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Geology Minerals
Terms of Sale
All books returnable within 15 days. If not as described, we pay return shipping costs.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Castle Rock, Colorado
Ask Seller a Question
About Century Books
We began in the book business in 1996, and we\'ve been online sellers since 1998, providing quality books. We are founding members of the Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA), an organization committed to high ethical standards for online booksellers.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Errata: aka Errata Slip A piece of paper either laid in to the book correcting errors found in the printed text after being... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]