The Oregon Trail-An Authoritative Text Containing Full Critical and Literary Analysis Based On...[Writings] in Parkman's Lifetime
by PARKMAN, Francis; FELTSKOG, E. N. (editor)
- Very Good in Good+ dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Madison, Wisconsin: University of Wisconsin. Very Good in Good+ dust jacket. 1969. Hardcover. 029905070X . Famed first-hand account of a 19th century traveller on the Oregon Trail first published in 1892; presented here with extensive literary and academic background material. Liberally sprinkled with illustrations by Frederic Remington. In full tan cloth covers w/clean, unmarked interior. Price-clipped dust jacket has sm tears and chipping; now in removable mylar protector. ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 758 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Oregon Trail-An Authoritative Text Containing Full Critical and Literary Analysis Based On...[Writings] in Parkman's Lifetime
- PARKMAN, Francis; FELTSKOG, E. N. (editor)
- Frederick Remington
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Good+ dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- University of Wisconsin
- Place of Publication
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>American History & Politics; >>History;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.