The Oregon Trail
by PARKMAN, Francis
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
On April 28, 1846, Francis Parkman left Saint Louis on his first expedition west. The Oregon Trail documents his adventures in the wilderness, sheds light on America's westward expansion, and celebrates the American spirit.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Oregon Trail
- PARKMAN, Francis
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- The Heritage Press
- Place of Publication
- Norwalk, Connecticut
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Biography, Autobiography, Memoir; >>American History & Politics;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
About Bluebird Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]