Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
The Origin and Evolution of Planetary Nebulae (Cambridge Astrophysics) [Jun 1..
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Good. Good. Copyright 2000 hardcover, ex-library, no marks except library's, tight binding, moderate wear.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Shootingstar Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- The Origin and Evolution of Planetary Nebulae (Cambridge Astrophysics) [Jun 1..
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Cambridge University Press
- Place of Publication
- New York, Ny, U.s.a.
- This edition first published
Terms of Sale
1) PAYMENT: We accept all credit cards through Biblo.com or Paypal.com. 2) All orders will be shipped the same day or next business day. For all orders, we provide a confirmation email with the shipping date, and for all the domestic orders we provide Delivery Confirmation Number. 3) If you have any questions about our listings, please email Shootingstarbooks@msn.com, and we will be delighted to answer your questions. 4) We only provide a complete refund (including shipping cost) if the return was a result of our error.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.