On the Origin and Metamorphoses of Insects.
by Lubbock, Sir John:
- See description
Blandford Forum, Dorset, Dorset
Standard Delivery: 5 to 12 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Graham Newland (Natural History Books)
We are able to offer the following purchase options: 1. For overseas customers our preferred method of payment is via PayPal, using Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Switch, Solo or MasterCard. (please note that we DO NOT PROCESS CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS DIRECTLY). 2. Cheque or money order in �Sterling drawn on a UK bank account (please make payable to G. NEWLAND). 3. Cash in �Sterling, US dollars and Euros (subject to current exchange rates). Shipping/postage and handling/packaging is charged extra. All items listed in our inventory are subject to prior sale, please contact us before placing your order to confirm availability and shipping options. We will reserve books for 7 days pending a decision. We make every effort to describe our stock as carefully and accurately as possible, detailing any noticeable defects. If however, any item is considered not to match our description, we will accept returns by prior arrangement (within 7 days of receipt). All items remain the property of Graham Newland (Natural History Books) until paid for in full. We offer a free 'no obligation' book search service for scarce and difficult to obtain items.
About the Seller
About Graham Newland (Natural History Books)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]