Origins of Marvel Comics Stan lee; Jack Kirby; Steve Ditko and Herb
by Origins of Marvel Comics Stan lee; Jack Kirby; Steve Ditko and Herb Trimpe Trimpe
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Running Springs, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Good. New York: Simon and Schuster, 1974. Hardcover. 7 x 10”. 254 pp. Good in a good dust jacket. The dust jacket is protected in mylar. Minor to moderate creases and soiling to the dust jacket. Moderate rubbing to the tips of the boards. Previous owner’s name in ink on the front pastedown. Gift inscription in ink at the foot of the prologue page. Minor to moderate soiling to a few of the inside pages. Otherwise the rest of the text appears unmarked. The binding is solid.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- R. Rivers Books (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- Origins of Marvel Comics Stan lee; Jack Kirby; Steve Ditko and Herb
- Origins of Marvel Comics Stan lee; Jack Kirby; Steve Ditko and Herb Trimpe Trimpe
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Simon & Schuster
- Place of Publication
- New York, Ny, U.s.a.
- This edition first published
- October 15, 1974
Terms of Sale
R. Rivers Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2016
Running Springs, California
Ask Seller a Question
About R. Rivers Books
R. Rivers Books offering Non-fiction and Fiction titles with an emphasis on Art, Vintage Children's, Military, and Local History books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...