Orion on the Dunes: A Biography of Henry Beston
by Payne, Daniel G
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Hardcover. Fair. Odd Condition. No Dust Jacket. Textblock is like new. Back Board looks like it was cracked in half. Front board is fine. Fast shipping!!
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- ShopBookShip (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Orion on the Dunes: A Biography of Henry Beston
- Payne, Daniel G
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- David R Godine
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2019
Ask Seller a Question
Selling media online since 2000. Mostly books over 1 million books sold.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]