ORSON WELLES'S CITIZEN KANE: A CASEBOOK
by NAREMORE James (Ed.), Jonathan Rosenbaum, Robert L. Carringer, Francois Thomas, Michael Denning, Laura Mulvey, Peter Wollen, Paul Arthur
- Bumped at top corner of boards with a little shelfwear to spine. Clean throughout. Overall very good.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
London, Greater London
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Any Amount of Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- ORSON WELLES'S CITIZEN KANE: A CASEBOOK
- NAREMORE James (Ed.), Jonathan Rosenbaum, Robert L. Carringer, Francois Thomas, Michael Denning, Laura Mulvey, Peter Wollen, Paul Arthur
- Book condition
- Used - Bumped at top corner of boards with a little shelfwear to spine. Clean throughout. Overall very good.
- First Edition. Hardback. Lacks Dust Jacket.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Oxford University Press, USA
- Place of Publication
- New York,
- Date Published
- FilmCinemaCitizen KaneOrson WellesOUP
Terms of Sale
Any Amount of Books
If you place an order in error, or have a change your mind a refund is not guaranteed, but email us and we will help if we can. See Bibio's site wide policies for more information.
About the Seller
About Any Amount of Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.