The Other Side of Oz
by Buddy Ebsen
- very good
Standard Delivery: 8 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jero Books and Templet Co. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Other Side of Oz
- Buddy Ebsen
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Donovan Pub Co
- Place of Publication
- Newport Beach, Ca
- Date published
- Buddy Ebsen The Other Side of Oz Donovan Pub Co
Terms of Sale
Jero Books and Templet Co.
Additional postage may be requested after your order is placed. Shipping in the United States is USPS Media mail with tracking or Priority with tracking if requested. For items over $50 we recommend Insurance or Signature Confirmation. MEDIA MAIL CAN TAKE LONGER than stated by the USPS. International orders are shipped through Biblio's Global Shipping Program. Thank You Again! Jero Books and Templet Co.
About the Seller
About Jero Books and Templet Co.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'