Our Governors' Mansions
by Keating, Cathy, with Brake, Mike (Charles Michael), and Rosenfeld, Patti; Kuralt, Charles (Foreword by)
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Santa Barbara, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Harry N. Abrams, Inc., Publishers, 1997. Cloth, 376 pages, illustrations (chiefly colour); 29 cm. Near fine. Firm binding, clean inside copy. Age toning. Dust jacket, with light shelfwear, protected in a mylar cover. OVERSIZE! No priority/international, except by arrangement. Richly illustrated with colour plates. "An illustrated guided tour of every US governor's mansion currently in use, showing public and private rooms, gardens and grounds. From the Alaskan governor's Tlingit totem pole to Oklahoma's mansion's state-shaped swimming pool, every one is a showcase with a story to tell." - Publisher.. 1st. Hardcover. Very Good/Very Good. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall. Collectible.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- LEFT COAST BOOKS (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Our Governors' Mansions
- Keating, Cathy, with Brake, Mike (Charles Michael), and Rosenfeld, Patti; Kuralt, Charles (Foreword by)
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Harry N. Abrams, Inc., Publishers
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12&
- Bookseller catalogs
- XXX / COLLECTIBLES; Architecture / History; American / 3. Neo-Classical & Romantic; Architecture / Religious Buildings;
Terms of Sale
LEFT COAST BOOKS
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2016
Santa Barbara, California
Ask Seller a Question
About LEFT COAST BOOKS
Established in Santa Barbara, California, in 2004, Left Coast Books specializes in ART BOOKS, offering thousands of titles on painting, sculpture, graphic arts, architecture, design, photography, film, video, and performance art. We also sell classics, literature, history, and a broad variety of useful academic books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...