Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Catherine Cookson is a great writer. Not a great regional writer, or a great woman writer, just a great writer. This is the memoir of her childhood as the illegitimate daughter of the one-time "sinner" turned alcoholic. Even to be born the child of a sinner is a crime, as we all know.
- Cheryl's Book Nook (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Our Kate
- Cookson, Catherine
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- 1st Printing
- Date published
- Contemporary Romance
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biography; Contemporary Romance;
Terms of Sale
Cheryl's Book Nook
We appreciate your business. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, money orders, and checks (however, we do not ship until the check/or money order has cleared the bank). All orders are processed as soon as possible. Any refunds or returns will be handled within 30 days of purchase.
About the Seller
About Cheryl's Book Nook
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]