Our Kind Of Traitor : Limited Edition Signed By John Le Carre.
by Le Carre, John
Market Harborough, Leicestershire
Standard Delivery: 14 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Chosen as a Best Book of the Year by the The Washington Post, Publishers Weekly, and Kirkus Reviews In this exquisitely told novel, John le Carré shows us once again his acute understanding of the world we live in and where power really lies. In the wake of the collapse of Lehman Brothers and with Britain on the brink of economic ruin, a young English couple takes a vacation in Antigua. There they meet Dima, a Russian who styles himself the world’s Number One money-launderer and who wants, among other things, a game of tennis. Back in London, the couple is subjected to an interrogation by the British Secret service who also need their help. Their acquiescence will lead them on a precarious journey through Paris to a safe house in Switzerland, helpless pawns in a game of nations that reveals the unholy alliances between the Russian mafia, the City of London, the government and the competing factions of the British Secret Service.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Ashton Rare Books ABA, PBFA, ILAB (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Our Kind Of Traitor : Limited Edition Signed By John Le Carre.
- Le Carre, John
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity available
- First UK Edition
- London Review Bookshop (In Conjunction With Viking, London)
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Le Carre
Terms of Sale
Ashton Rare Books ABA, PBFA, ILAB
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Ashton Rare Books ABA, PBFA, ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]