by Durfort, Claire de; Translated Into English with an Introduction and Epilogue by John Fowles
- near fine
- Near Fine
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Durfort, Claire de; Translated Into English with an Introduction and Epilogue by John Fowles
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Limited Edition
- W. Thomas Taylor
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Small 4to
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Books About Books and Fine Printing;
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause slight...
- Marbled boards