Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Berkeley: Oyez Press, 1965. First Edition. Near Fine. First edition. Unpaginated. Wrappers, internally side stapled. Edition of 500 copies printed by Graham Mackintosh, with frontispiece portrait from a photograph by Jim Hatch. Near Fine with light shelf wear. Nice shape overall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Burnside Rare Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- On Out
- Welch, Lew
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Oyez Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Beats, poetry,
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
Burnside Rare Books specializes in American and British literature, and rare nonfiction. We are located in downtown Portland, Oregon and open by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]