Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, NY, U.S.A.: Simon & Schuster. Hardcover. 0684825562 Fine in Fine jacket Book. Signed by Author Nice clean and tight first hardcover printing. Small very faint stain at bottom of dustjacket front. This very nice copy is signed and inscribed by Offutt on the title page. 9780684825564. Ships immediately from Oregon in a well padded box. . Very Good. 1999. First Edition First Printing.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- River Road Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Out Of The Woods
- Offutt, Chris
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Simon & Schuster
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY, U.S.A.
- Date published
- FICTION\ SHORT\ STORIES\ SINGLE\ AUTHOR
Terms of Sale
River Road Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Ask Seller a Question
About River Road Books
We sell a variety of new, used and collectible books specializing in Modern First Editions and autographed books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]