Overland Route to California. Description of the Route, Via Council Bluffs, Iowa; Keeping the North Side of the Platte River, for the Whole of the Distance, Lying Near the Stream Thence Over the South Pass; Via the Sublette and Bear River Cut-Offs
by Child, Andrew
- very good
- Very Good /Good
La Mesa, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Extended Description and Notes
A rare find signed by publisher.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Maxwell's House of Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Overland Route to California. Description of the Route, Via Council Bluffs, Iowa; Keeping the North Side of the Platte River, for the Whole of the Distance, Lying Near the Stream Thence Over the South Pass; Via the Sublette and Bear River Cut-Offs
- Child, Andrew
- John B. Goodman
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- Limited Edition
- N.A. Kovach
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- CALIFORNIA HISTORY OVERLAND ROUTE SIGNED COPY BROWN WITH BROWN LETTERING IN FRONT ON TOP SHELD BY CHRISTIAN COMMENTARIES KCA1205
Terms of Sale
Maxwell's House of Books
About the Seller
About Maxwell's House of Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The heel of the spine.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...