Overloading Australia: How Governments and Media Dither and Deny on Population
by Mark / Williams O'Connor & Lines
- as new
- As New/No Dust Jacket
Katoomba, New South Wales
3 Copies Available from This Seller
(You can add more at checkout.)
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Envirobook, 2010. Revised Edition. Softcover (Stiff Card). As New/No Dust Jacket. Size: Octavo (standard book size). Text body is clean, and free from previous owner annotation, underlining and highlighting. Binding is tight, covers and spine fully intact. No foxing in this copy. All edges clean, neat and free of foxing. Multiple copies available this title. Quantity Available: 3. Shipped Weight: Under 1 kilogram. Category: Natural History & Resources; Ecology; Australia; Science & Technology. Pictures of this item not already displayed here available upon request. Inventory No: 21338. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Mr Pickwick's Fine Old Books (AU)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Overloading Australia: How Governments and Media Dither and Deny on Population
- Mark / Williams O'Connor & Lines
- Softcover (Stiff Card)
- Book condition
- new As New
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity available
- Revised Edition
- Date Published
- BZDB1 Natural History & Resources; Ecology; Australia; Science & Technology.
Terms of Sale
Mr Pickwick's Fine Old Books
Mastercard, Visa, Amex, Diners Cards and PayPal accepted and preferred. Direct deposits, cheques by arrangement. All transactions in $AU. Returns accepted within 30 days of receipt if goods supplied are clearly not as advertised or described. Return shipping/freight refunded to customer if supplied products are flawed or have been clearly mis-described, otherwise at purchaser's expense. Returns to be in condition as originally shipped. Trade discounts and shipments under invoice available to regular customers, email for details.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Katoomba, New South Wales
Ask Seller a Question
About Mr Pickwick's Fine Old Books
Mr Pickwick's occupies a large, 3-storey former Bank building in the heart of the Blue Mountains west of Sydney, Australia. We carry over 60,000 books in store, and cater to both the specialist collector trade as well as the general book trade in this region. Mr Pickwick's is one of the most comprehensive bookshops in Australia, and also operates an extensive Bookfinder service for its several thousand database clients.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.