Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Hodder and Stoughton, London. 1939 reprint. 00000000. Hardcover, 16mo, 313pp. Red cloth boards with slightly sunned spine. and very slight bumping to corners. Contents clean, bright and tighht. Overall: Good .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Picaresque Books & Galerie Fantoosh (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- OWNER GONE ABROAD
- RUBY M. AYRES
- Book condition
- Hodder and Stoughton, London. 1939 reprint. 00000000
- Hardcover, Fiction Fiction
Terms of Sale
Picaresque Books & Galerie Fantoosh
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives not correctly described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Picaresque Books & Galerie Fantoosh
Book store and Gallery with an eclectic mix of books. A specialist in Scottish Highlands, Illustrated and First edition books, but also Children's, Sporting,Cooking and Craft books. Also the gallery has a small range of modern and antique maps, paintings and prints.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]