Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Wynesboro, VA: The Shenandoah Heritage Publishing Co., 1989. Book. As New. Trade Paperback. First Edition. SHELVED IN ART. First Edition, First Printing 1989: 30,000 - States the following: "For every book sold from this first edition, one dollar will be donated, by the publisher, to the aid of learning disability charities." Enclosed in the book are 4 cards showing some of the plate collection..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Snowball Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- P. Buckley Moss An Autobiography the People's Artist
- Moss, P. Buckley
- Book condition
- New As New
- First Edition
- The Shenandoah Heritage Publishing Co.
- Place of Publication
- Wynesboro, VA
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- SHELVED IN ART
Terms of Sale
Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Novus, check or money order; Media mail $3.50 and priority $5.00. Oversize and heavy books quoted separately. Overseas shipments and heavier books quoted separately. All dustjackets covered with Demco clear mylar covers. Books returnable within 30 days in same condition with prior approval of bookshop owner.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Snowball Bookshop
A charming used bookstore in a renovated building in beautiful Downtown Barberton, OH. A general bookstore with over 1000,000 volumes of very nice condition hardcover and paperback books in all categories. Store hours are Mon-Fri 10-6, Sat 10-4.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]