Be the Pack Leader: Use Cesar's Way to Transform Your Dog . . . and Your Life
by Millan, Cesar; Peltier, Melissa Jo
Standard Delivery: 2 to 5 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Bestselling author Cesar Millan takes his principles of dog psychology a step further, showing you how to develop the calm-assertive energy of a successful pack leader and use it to improve your dog's life--and your own.Filled with practical tips and techniques as well as real-life success stories from his clients (including the Grogan family, owners of Marley from Marley & Me) and his popular television show Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan, Cesar helps you understand and read your dog's energy as well as your own so that you can move beyond just correcting behavioral issues and take your connection with your dog to the next level. The principles of calm-assertive energy will help you become a better pack leader in every area of your life, improving your relationships with friends, family, and coworkers.In addition, Cesar addresses several important issues for the first time, including what you need to know about the major dog behavior tools available and the difference between "personality" and "instability." Ultimately, what emerges from Be the Pack Leader are both happier dogs and happier, more centered owners.From the Hardcover edition.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Title Wave Books, revised LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Be the Pack Leader: Use Cesar's Way to Transform Your Dog . . . and Your Life
- Millan, Cesar; Peltier, Melissa Jo
- Book condition
- used-very good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Three Rivers Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Title Wave Books, revised LLC
For discretionary returns, we will accept a return, minus return shipping costs.
We ship USPS Media Mail, Priority Mail, and 2-day shipping.
About the Seller
About Title Wave Books, revised LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]