Pack Saddles to Te?te Jaune Cache
by James G. MacGregor
Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- World of Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Pack Saddles to Te?te Jaune Cache
- James G. MacGregor
- Book condition
- Used - Good/Acceptable
- McClelland and Stewart Limited
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
World of Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About World of Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.