The Packet Question. Falmouth, or Southampton
by Osler, Edward
- near fine
- Near Fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Minotavros Books (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Packet Question. Falmouth, or Southampton
- Osler, Edward
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Smith, Elder, and Co
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Mail, Packet,Osler, Cornwall, Royal Gazette, Treliske, Truro
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All prices listed in Canadian dollars. We guarantee that all items are properly packaged and handled with care. Please allow one to two business days for your order to be shipped. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. All sales will be shipped with a tracking number for your convenience.
About the Seller
About Minotavros Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- An abbreviation for otherwise
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.