Pageant of Japanese Art: Sculpture
by Tokyo National Museum
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Tokyo, Japan: Toto Shuppan Company, Ltd., 1958. Hardcover. Good. 12mo. 169 pages, indexed. Hardcover in grey and blue paper wrapped boards. Corners are bumped and rubbed. Covers are scuffed, with two small marks at the lower edge of the front cover. The front hinge has a small tear at the top near the headcap, and the foot of the spine is bumped and abraded. Blue pencil marks inside rear cover. Page 51 has had the lower right corner of the page torn off. Pages are toned. Illustrations throughout.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Pages Past Used and Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Pageant of Japanese Art: Sculpture
- Tokyo National Museum
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity Available
- Toto Shuppan Company, Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Tokyo, Japan
- Date Published
- 1958. Tokyo National Museum. Japanese Art. Sculpture. Pageant of Japanese Art. Antiques.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art; Antiques; Asia;
Terms of Sale
Pages Past Used and Rare Books
14 day return guarantee, with full refund if an item arrives mis-described or damaged. Buyer pays return shipping.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2017
Greensboro, North Carolina
Ask Seller a Question
About Pages Past Used and Rare Books
Pages Past is a small used & rare bookshop located a few blocks from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Since 1996 we have been serving the Triad community as well as customers from around the world. We have around 15-20,000 volumes in our shop. We specialize in North Carolina, Virginia, Civil War, Old Leather, Christianity, Eastern and Western Philosophies, and the simply unusual. We very likely have the oldest books in Greensboro; we keep a nice selection of antiquarian volumes and scholarly books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also...
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....