Pageant of Japanese Art (six volumes)
by TOKYO NATIONAL MUSEUM
- Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Grendel Books, ABAA/ILAB (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Pageant of Japanese Art (six volumes)
- TOKYO NATIONAL MUSEUM
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
- Toto Bunka Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Art, Crafts, Architecture, Landscaping
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Grendel Books, ABAA/ILAB
Please contact us to reserve books in advance. We will hold books for ten days, pending payment. All orders should be prepaid. Payment may be made by personal check, money order, or PayPal. Institutions can be billed to suit their needs. Massachusetts residents please add 6.25% sales tax. Domestic orders are shipped via the U.S. Postal Service (Priority Mail) starting at $15.00 for the first book. Shipping cost may be slightly higher depending on weight of book and shipping destination. Media Mail shipping rate is also available: $7.00 for the first book and $2.00 for each additional. Overseas orders are billed at cost. Books may be returned within 10 days for whatever reason, provided their condition has not been altered. We request that you notify us in advance of returns.
About the Seller
About Grendel Books, ABAA/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...