Pageant of Japanese Art.
by Tokyo National Museum
- See item description/Good
Hay on Wye, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Toto Bunka. Tokyo. 1952-54. Six volumes. Folio. Paintings I, Paintings II, Sculpture, Ceramics and Metalwork, Textiles & Lacquer, Architecture and Gardens. Profusely illustrated. Original cloth, with some sunning, in original dust wrappers, some tears and chipping. Lower corner bumped to Vol. I.
(Due to the weight of this item, additional shipping charges may apply overseas)
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Paul Haynes Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Pageant of Japanese Art.
- Tokyo National Museum
- Book Condition
- Used - See item description
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- Toto Bunka.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Art, Japan, Scupture, Cermaics, Metalwork, Textiles, Lacquer, Architecture, Gardens
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art; The Middle East, India and Asia;
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Paul Haynes Rare Books
We hope to describe items accurately, and any purchase may be returned if it does not correspond with the description, on condition that postal arrangements for return are confirmed as soon as possible with us in advance of return.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged, when reported promptly upon receipt. All items are fully insured during transit, a signature may be required on delivery. Heavier items and multi volume sets may incur a commensurate increase in the postage cost.
Regrettably, customers may find that there may be delays in delivery due to the current situation. We regret that we cannot be responsible for taxes or duties imposed in the customer's country.
About the Seller
About Paul Haynes Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year