by Huneker, James
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Pages 294 pp.8vo. Two piece binding. Parchment spine with cloth over boards. Edges untrimmed. 1st edition. Limited to 1200 numbered copies signed by the author. Spine and boards somewhat soiled. Leather spine label chipped at one corner.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
Returnable for any reason within 7 days of receipt
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Maxwell's Bookmark
By appointment only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- spine label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the... [More]
- Pages or book covering made from a prepared animal skin. Parchment describes any animal skin used for books, while vellum is a... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]