by Guedalla, Philip
- Spine stamping faded, light cover soil: VG/no dj
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Putnam's, 1927. Green cloth, t.e.g.. Spine stamping faded, light cover soil: VG/no dj. 8vo. Several black & white illustrations & a facsimile..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- The Bear Bookshop, John Greenberg (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Palmerston: 1784-1865
- Guedalla, Philip
- Several black & white illustrations & a facsimile.
- Green cloth, t.e.g.
- Book condition
- Used - Spine stamping faded, light cover soil: VG/no dj
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Viscount Palmerston, Henry John Temple, 19th Century English Political Biography, 19th Century English Political History, British Prime Ministers
Terms of Sale
The Bear Bookshop, John Greenberg
We accept VISA, MC, American Express, Discover, Paypal & checks and money orders in US $ only. Due to our credit card company's security regulations, please provide the billing address of your card if it is different from the address we are shipping to. Without it, we cannot authorize your purchase. We generally ship by U.S. Postal Service. For international customers, if global priority mail is available, we will not ship surface mail. We are happy to use other carriers or provide other priority services for an additional charge. We will email the charges to you for your approval. Vermont residents please add 5% sales tax, or provide resale number. All books are offered subject to prior sale. If we do not receive payment with your order (e.g. if you are sending a check or money order), we will hold the book for 1 week from the date of your email confirming that your check has been sent before allowing other customers to purchase it. If you need more time, please email us. If you are not purchasing the book, we would appreciate your letting us know immediately. For further information about our books, please contact us between 10AM and 10PM Eastern time.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About The Bear Bookshop, John Greenberg
A used and rare bookshop with over 25,000 volumes on all subjects. The Bear Booskhop, founded in 1975, has a strong collection in most academic areas.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original... [More]