by Guedalla, Philip
- Very Good Minus/No DJ
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1927. Green boards, 548 pages. With 16 illustrations plus illustrated endpapers. Top edge gilt. Spine darkened and creased, rubbed and chipped on ends of spine and tips of corners, rear smudged, corners bowed. Previous owner's name (in beautiful script) and date (1927) in ink on ffep, front board separating along hinge but binding firm, page 352 creased at top corner. Overall, very good minus. . First Edition. Hard Cover. Very Good Minus/No DJ. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Lindenlea Books (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Guedalla, Philip
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good Minus
- Jacket condition
- No DJ
- First Edition
- G.P. Putnam's Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Philip Guedalla, Henry John Temple, 3rd Viscount Palmerston
- Bookseller catalogs
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or if the order hasn't arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery date.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About Lindenlea Books
We are located in Ottawa (Ontario, Canada), and started selling books online in 2009. We offer a wide range of topics, with a focus on signed modern Canadian first editions. Please feel free to contact us by email if you have a question regarding any of our books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined... [More]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- top edge gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the... [More]