Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Delhi: Motilal Banarsidass, 1966 The book is solid and has no inscriptions or marking on text. However the color and pattern of the jacket has bled to the boards but apart from the discolouratrion there is no resultant damage. Very little bumping to ends of spine. The DJ is faded although titles are still bold, some chipping to edges but otherwise intact.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Panorama of Indian Philosophy
- Pandeya, Ram Chandra
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Motilal Banarsidass
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Indian Philosophy University of Delhi
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]