PAPERMAKING IN PIONEER AMERICA (GARLAND SERIES)
by Dard Hunter
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Garland Pub., 1981. Hardcover. Very good +. 6 x 9 in. Cloth boards. Condition is VERY GOOD+ ; covers very clean with minor wear. Text edges foxed. Binding tight and text unmarked. Books. Stax.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Andre Strong Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- PAPERMAKING IN PIONEER AMERICA (GARLAND SERIES)
- Dard Hunter
- Book condition
- Used - Very good +
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Garland Pub.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Andre Strong Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2008
Blue Hill, Maine
Ask Seller a Question
About Andre Strong Bookseller
I buy collections of books from estates in Downeast Maine and in France. We now have 2 used book stores open year round located at 33 water st Blue Hill Me. Red Gap Books (used books) & Andre Strong Bookseller (Antiquarian)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]