Paradise Lost. Paradise Regained and Samson Agonistes
by Milton John
- Very Good+/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Rahway NJ: The Mershon Company Two small books published by Mershon & company around 1897 -99. In very solid condition. Paradise Lost has a previous owner's signature on top of FFEP otherwise unmarked. Pale yellow cloth covered boards with black art nouveau style decoration on front board and black titles. Very slight aging to boards and minimal bumping to edges. Paradise Regained ( including Samon Agonistes) is completely unmarked and is in comparable condition to Paradise lost . Green Cloth coverd boards with the same art nouveau design on front board. A delightful matching pair!
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Paradise Lost. Paradise Regained and Samson Agonistes
- Milton John
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- The Mershon Company
- Place of Publication
- Rahway NJ
- John Milton Paradise Lost Regarined
- 16mo - over 5¾" - 6¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]