Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: J. And R Tonson and S. Drayer, 1753. A good copu in contemporary calf with red leather title label. Front board hinge tender but rest of the volume sound in an attrctive binding. 335pp.. First Thus. Leather. Good. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Rickaro Books Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Paradise Lost a Poem in Twelve Books
- Milton, John
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- First Thus
- J. And R Tonson and S. Drayer
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Milton Poetry Religion
- Bookseller catalogs
- Religious History, Buildings and Persons;
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Rickaro Books Ltd
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Ask Seller a Question
About Rickaro Books Ltd
At Rickaro Books, we have over 30 years experience in bookselling and customer care. We have a retail shop located in the historic town of Horbury and whilst we sell online, we always welcome visitors to the shop.We specialise in T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) but also carry a wide range of other titles across the fields of military, local history and first edition fiction. if you are seeking for a particular title, we are happy to assist and are always interested in purchasing good, collectable books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]