PARADISUS SPONSI ET SPONSAE in quo Messis Myrrhae et Aromatum .. et [second part] Pancarpium Marianum, Septemplici Titulorum serie distinctum: ut in B. Virginis odorem curramus .. Auctore P. Ioanne David, Societatis Iesu Sacerdote.
by David,Joannes [Jan] (1545?-1613)
- very good
- Very Good
Blockley, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Abbey Antiquarian Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- PARADISUS SPONSI ET SPONSAE in quo Messis Myrrhae et Aromatum .. et [second part] Pancarpium Marianum, Septemplici Titulorum serie distinctum: ut in B. Virginis odorem curramus .. Auctore P. Ioanne David, Societatis Iesu Sacerdote.
- David,Joannes [Jan] (1545?-1613)
- Two engraved titlepages & 102 full-page engraved emblem plates, the first in each part signed by by Theodor. Galle.
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- ex Officina Plantiniana, Apud Balthasarem et Ioannem Moretos fratres.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- emblems religious engraved plates Belgium
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fable and Emblem Books;
Terms of Sale
Abbey Antiquarian Books
We accept Mastercard or Visa, PayPal, bank transfer (EU) and checks in USD or GBP. Shipping cost is additional to the book price. If your book order is heavy or large, we may contact you to ask for more money for shipping. Books may be returned for refund if not as described in our catalogue entry.
About the Seller
About Abbey Antiquarian Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- having had the material covering the spine replaced. ...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...