Parsons & Politics . The Role of the Weslyan Methodist in Upper Canada and the Maritimes from 1780 to 1855
by French Goldwin
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Toronto: The Ryerson Press, 1962 A solid, clean,bright book, no marks or inscriptions. Red cloth covered boards with gilt title on spine. DJ is complete with minor knocking to head and tail edges, mostly shelfwear.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Parsons & Politics . The Role of the Weslyan Methodist in Upper Canada and the Maritimes from 1780 to 1855
- French Goldwin
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- The Ryerson Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Weslyan Methodist History Canada Maritimes
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The heel of the spine.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]