Passages in Foreign Travel. (Volume I only)
by Jewett, Isaac Appleton
- Good/No Jacket
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Old Bookshelf (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Passages in Foreign Travel. (Volume I only)
- Jewett, Isaac Appleton
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity Available
- Charles C. Little and James Brown
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- Paris London France England
- Bookseller catalogs
- Travel and Geography;
Terms of Sale
We accept payment by check or money order in U.S. currency, PayPal, or by credit card through Biblio.com. We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described in the Biblio.com website. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (incorrect book/not as described/damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind about a book that you've ordered, please contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
About the Seller
About Old Bookshelf
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....