Pastor Hall. Blind Man's Buff
by Toller, Ernst; Denis Johnston
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York Random House, 1939, First Edition. hardcover. First Edition, First Printing 1939. -- "Pastor Hall" by Ernst Toller, translation from German by Stephen Spender & Hugh Hunt. "Blind Man's Buff" by Ernst Toller and Denis Johnston. -- Hardcover. Condition: very good minus (spine letters dull) in unclipped, good dust jacket (1-inch chip at spine foot; shallow chips at spine crown; faint irregular fade strips front panel).
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bucks County Bookshop IOBA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Pastor Hall. Blind Man's Buff
- Toller, Ernst; Denis Johnston
- Book condition
- First Edition
- Random House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- First Editions;
Terms of Sale
Bucks County Bookshop IOBA
We pack carefully and ship promptly. U.S. customers may also pay with check or postal money order. Books are returnable in 30 days.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Bucks County Bookshop IOBA
Bucks County Bookshop adds regularly to our careful selection of Used, Scholarly and Collectible books. Please visit our Storefront and browse our seller-assigned catalogs for our Specialties. Or search for a specific book by author, title or keyword.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]