Patrimony (Signed First Edition)
by Philip Roth
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Fine in a Very Good plus, lightly rubbed dust jacket.
In 1997 Philip Roth won the Pulitzer Prize for American Pastoral . In 1998 he received the National Medal of Arts at the White House and in 2002 the highest award of the American Academy of Arts and Letters, the Gold Medal in Fiction. He has twice won the National Book Award and the National Book Critics Circle Award. He has won the PEN/Faulkner Award three times. In 2005 The Plot Against America received the Society of American Historians’ Prize for “the outstanding historical novel on an American theme for 2003-2004.” Recently Roth received PEN’s two most prestigious awards: in 2006 the PEN/Nabokov Award and in 2007 the PEN/Bellow Award for achievement in American fiction. Roth is the only living American novelist to have his work published in a comprehensive, definitive edition by the Library of America. In 2011 he received the National Humanities Medal at the White House, and was later named the fourth recipient of the Man Booker International Prize.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Royal Books, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Patrimony (Signed First Edition)
- Philip Roth
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Simon and Schuster
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Nonfiction | Autograph Material | Literature
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Nonfiction;
Terms of Sale
Royal Books, Inc.
About the Seller
About Royal Books, Inc.
We are an open shop on Baltimore's Book Block in the midtown section of the city. Check our website for directions if you are coming through the Baltimore area. We are open 10AM-6PM EST, Monday through Friday, and Saturdays by appointment or chance. You may phone, fax, or email an order at any time, 24 hours a day.
If you would like to see an image of any book, please let us know and we will be happy to send a photo.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]