Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
1845. VeryGood. 1st English-language edition. Bound in half-leather and blue cloth, cover shows minor wear and rubbing, rasied bands and gilt on the spine. Marbled endpapers, name of former owner on the ffep and price sticker on the front pastedown. Pages are lightly tanned and clean.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2010
Simi Valley, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Schwabe Books
We offer over 150,000 books in all subject areas. Heavy concentration in the following subject areas: Academic/university press, Antiquarian/Rare and general non-fiction.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]