Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Quadrant Book Mart (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Paula Monti: or, The Hotel Lambert
- Sue, Eugene
- Book condition
- Used - Fair-/None
- Quantity available
- Chapman and Hal
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Quadrant Book Mart
Re: Shipping--We may need to ask more for shipping for overweight, (including multiple book sales) or large-dimension books. If the actual shipping cost is more than our listed/default rate, we will contact you with the amount and give you the opportunity to accept. For expedited or international shipping rates, we will provide an accurate price quote after the order is placed; This rate will likely vary from our listed/default rate. At this point, the customer may accept or decline the charges. In other words, our shipping rates for international zones are estimates only.
We offer a 30 day return guarantee, with full refund of the paid book price for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Quadrant Book Mart
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.