by Connolly, Carol
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Midwest Villages & Voices Pubn, 1985. First Edition. Trade Paperback. Used - Good/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" Signed and inscribed by author on half-title page. Good condition. Heavy scuffing to exterior, especially along edges. Clean and unmarked text. 70 pp.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Arundel Books of Seattle (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Payments Due
- Connolly, Carol
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Midwest Villages & Voices Pubn
- Place of Publication
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.s.a.
- Date Published
- , , , , , , , ,
Terms of Sale
Arundel Books of Seattle
7-day return only if not as described (you must notify us immediately on upon receipt of any problem). We pack carefully.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Arundel Books of Seattle
Arundel Books stunning new store is located in Seattle's historic Pioneer Square, and has an eclectic stock that will satisfy both the avid reader and discriminating collector.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]