Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday, 1953. First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good/Good +. Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday, 1953. Jacket is clean and bright with a small tear at bottom front spine edge corner, a couple of horizontal creases at bottom edge of front panel. Cream-colored back panel with photo of Graham in clerical robe, is very lightly soiled. Jacket is sealed in a Brodart cover with black tape at bottom and top edges that fixes it to the boards, in the mode of a library cover, but there are no library markings whatsoever. Signed by Billy Graham on free front end paper. Also signed by Beverly Shea, Cliff Barrows, Paul Mickelson, Grady Wilson, Warner R. Cole, and Mrs. Billy Sunday. Most signitures include scripture references. Interior is otherwise unmarked and clean throughout. . Signed by Author. First Edition. Hard Cover. Very Good/Good +. Pictures available upon request.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Black River Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Peace with God
- Graham, Billy
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Good +
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- Garden City, N.Y.
- Date published
- One of a Kind; Rare; Collectible
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Black River Books
We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard,Discover,PayPal, check or money order. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will happily refund your money. Please let us know within ten days after receipt of your purchase.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
South Haven, Michigan
Ask Seller a Question
About Black River Books
Black River Books is a hobby that grew into a passion, then an internet business, and finally into a business with an actual store front. Having the store has caused us to minimize our online presence. We are located at 330 Kalamazoo St. Suite 2, in South Haven, MI 49090. Order online, should you find a treasure in our small collection, check out our website, or stop in and see our in-store collection of over 40,000 books in beautiful South Haven, on the Black River and the shores of Lake Michigan.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]