Peace, Order and Good Government. A New Constitution for Canada
by O'hearn, Peter J.T., Q.C
- Very Good+/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Toronto: The Macmillan Company of Canada, 1964 A very nice clean tight book.No marks or inscription. Boards are striped red, light and dark blue striped and show very little shelfwear to edges. Title very clear.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Peace, Order and Good Government. A New Constitution for Canada
- O'hearn, Peter J.T., Q.C
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- The Macmillan Company of Canada
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Constitution Confederation Parliament Citizenship Judiciary Provincial Due Process
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.