Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
This is the story of the Shannon family - split between North and South in the border state of Missouri. It's a struggle to find peace within the family and build a new life upon their return home.
Book - Fine condition. Clean. Tight. Signed and inscribed by the author on front end paper on Sept. 6, 1994. Please see photos. Dust Jacket - Very Good- condition. Closed tears and chip on front and some edge and corner wear. Please see photos.
526 pages with black and white illustrations.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Blue & Grey Book Shoppe (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- No Peace for a Rebel
- Doc O'Bannion
- Cloth over boards
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good-
- Quantity available
- Doc O'Bannion
- Date published
- civil war, history, american civil war, Missouri history, novel, fiction, historical fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
- Civil War; Fiction - Adult; History - Missouri;
Terms of Sale
Blue & Grey Book Shoppe
EXCEPT as noted in description. 30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Blue & Grey Book Shoppe
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]